The Currency Of The Future for Online Gaming is Bitcoin
A Norwegian man, Kristoffer Koch has benefited big-time after he bought Bitcoin at the perfect time. He purchased 5,000 Bitcoins for 150 kroner ($27) during 2009 when he was writing a thesis on encryption. He forgot about his purchase it until he read a media coverage of peer-to-peer currency four years later. He checked his forgotten investment, and was very surprised to find hat his investment of $27 had ballooned to $886,000. Bitcoin digital currency is still quite volatile, however, it is climbing. Since 2009 when it was sold for next to nothing, it is now showing continual growth, despite some bumps on the road, it is currently trading at US$648/Bitcoin, October 2016.
Buying BitcoinTo buy Bitcoin you need to create a digital wallet, Blockchain is one of the popular ones but there are others, once your wallet is opened, there are different ways to getting Bitcoins.
- Receive Bitcoins for sales of goods or services
- Buy from a friend
- Exchange flat currency for Bitcoin through a digital wallet exchange service
- Mine Bitcoin, there are mining companies you can join and earn Bitcoin
- You can win btc (Satoshi a portion of Bitcoin) through the many faucets online.
- The Borgata Takes to the Internet November 9, 2020
- Don't Download - Play the best and safest 3D Slots at Drake July 30, 2020
- Mobile Halloween Video Poker at Slotastic July 8, 2020
- Slotastic Android App February 10, 2019
- Why play free slots for fun? January 9, 2019
- How to Choose an Online Casino January 9, 2019
- 3 Reasons to Go for No Download Casino January 9, 2019
- Should You Buy Bitcoin To Fund Your Casino Account? January 9, 2019
- Magical Numbers: Best Casino Number Games - Play to Win January 9, 2019
- Choose Your Season with Holiday Slots! January 9, 2019